- The first part of the number identifies the body colour, the last part identifies the roof colour. As an example, Combination 12A - 72A indicates the body is finished in Corral Cordorvan and the roof in Frost White #2.
- Acrylic Lacquer is recommended for SPOT REPAIR, panel repair and overall refinishing of all original automotive finishes.
- Lacquer is recommended for SPOT REPAIR of these enamels when desired.
- Acrylic Enamel is recommended for small area, panel repair and overall refinishing.
- Enamel may be used for panel repair and overall refinishing.
- It may be necessary at all times to tint colours to produce a satisfactory match due to normal weathering and changes in colour standards.
Also see: 1961 PPG Ditzler AMC Rambler Pont Paint Codes