- The first part of the number identifies the body colour, the last part identifies the roof colour. As an example, Combination P.82 and P.72 indicates the body is finished in Bayshore Blue and the roof in Frost White.
- Acrylic Lacquer is recommended for SPOT REPAIR, panel repair and overall refinishing of all original automotive finishes.
- Acrylic Enamel is recommended for small area, panel repair and overall refinishing.
- Enamel may be used for panel repair and overall refinishing.
- It may be necessary at all times to tint colours to produce a satisfactory match due to normal weathering and changes in colour standards.
Also see: 1967 PPG Ditzler AMC Rambler Pont Paint Codes