PO Box 104 ,
Paddington QLD 4064
The Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Australia is one of the largest single-marque automobile clubs in Australia. The Queensland state-division of AROCA, founded in 1975, offers its members the opportunity to participate in a wide range of competitive and social events from an annual Calendar which includes:
* Monthly Club meetings
* ALFAcomp competition series
* Club Sprints (timed laps of a race circuit);
* Motorkhanas (skill events on grass or bitumen);
* Driver Training (one-on-one advanced tuition with qualified trainers);
* Observation/Navigation Runs (sealed-road events where sharp eyes are needed);
* Club Displays (car shows, Concours, and public displays);
* Day Runs (the sheer pleasure of open road motoring);
* Weekends Away (with entertaining and interesting destinations); and
* Alfesta (the regular Easter gathering of all Australian members).
[Read about the History of Alfesta]
By joining AROCA (Queensland) you'll receive these benefits:
* a subscription to our monthly magazine, Per Sempre Alfa;
* access to Alfa Romeo merchandise through Club Shop;
* referral to insurance schemes specifically designed for club members; and
* access to a large pool of technical knowledge and practical advice.
But most of all, you'll enjoy the camaraderie of a diverse group of people who share a passion for all things Alfa! Don't delay; join now! For more information, call the Club hotline or contact a Committee member.