The Gordon-Keeble had two seperate fuel tanks, both 11 gallons in capacity, and each with a separate filler. There were two reversing lamps set beneath the bumper.
A square-section de Dion tube was located by a transverse Watts linkage and parallel radius arms. Telescopic dampers had driver-controlled adjustment, and the final drive unit sat in four flexible mountings.
Behind were two thermostatically controlled electric fans, twin brake servos, with screenwash reservoir between them. The cross-flow radiator
has a separate header tank. To extract the battery
, the member carrying the fans needed to be unbolted at one end and hinged upwards.
- Years of Manufacture: 1964 - 1966
- Number Built: 100
- Chassis/Body: Steel, Monocoque
- Total Length: 15 ft. 6 in. (259 cm)
- Total Width: 5 ft. 8.00 in. (172.7 cm)
- Height: 4 ft. 5.00 in. (134.6 cm)
- Wheelbase: 8 ft 6 in. (259 cm)
- Track front and rear: 4 ft. 7 in. (139.7 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight distribution: F. 5O per cent. R. 5O per cent.
- Kerb Weight:
- Warner 4 Speed Manual Transmission driving rear wheels, all synchromesh, centre floor control
- G.M. single dry plate clutch, diaphragm spring
- 1st: 7.80:1
- 2nd: 5.80:1
- 3rd: 4.64:1
- 4th: 3.07:1
- Reverse: 8.01:1
- Rear Axle Ratio:
- Hypoid rear axle
- Power Lok limited slip differential optional
- Ratio: 3.07:1
- Optional ratios 3.31, 3.54 and 4.11
- Maximum Speed: 145 mph
- Fuel Consumption: n/a
- Performance (0-60 mph): n/a
- Corvette V8 Engine:
- V8 in 90 deg. vee
- Capacity: 5.4 Litres, 5,355 c.c. (327 cu. in.).
- Type: Conventional, watercooled four
stroke, reciprocating piston type, overhead push rods and rockers, hydraulic tappets
- Configuration: Front mounted, longitudinal
- Carburettor: Carter four-barrel, progressive throttles
- Fuel System: Twin Lucas high pressure electric
- Bore and Stroke: 101·6mm (4in.) / 83·smm (3·25in.)
300 bhp @ 5100 rpm
- Torque: 360 ft lbs @ 3200 rpm
- Compression Ratio:
- Sump Capacity: 6.7 pints (3.8 litres)
- Oil Filter: Full flow, renewable element
- Fuel Tank:
- Two x 11 imperial gallons (50 litres)
- Total capacity 22 Imperial gallons (100 litres)
- Ignition and Electrical:
- 12 volt
- Coil and Lucas alternator
- Battery 57 Ah.
- Oil Pressue gauge
- Water Temp gauge
- Fuel gauge
- Heating and Ventilation:
- Smiths heater/fresh air unit.
- Blown face level vents
- 4kw 2 speed heater/blower
- Ram air to footwells
- Front: Wishbones and coil springs, Armstrong telescopic dampers
- Rear: de Dion axle located by transverse Watts linkage and parallel longtudinal radious arms, coil and auxillary rubber springs, Armstrong electrically controlled telescopic dampers
- Marles worm-and-wheel
- Turns lock-to-lock: 3.3
- Steering wheel: Three-spoke light alloy with wood rim, l6in. dia..
- Girling all disc with divided circuits, front and rear
- Front: Disc, 11.38 inch
- Rear: Disc, 11.06 inch
- Brake surface swept by linings: 461 sq in.
- Pressed steel disc
- 5.5 inch rims
- Centre lock hubs
- 6.70 x 15 in. Avon Turbospeed IV