At RSR Classics, we are early model Porsche 911 specialists providing a full range of products and services to the enthusiast driver. Our products and services include built to order classic recreations for road and competition, early and late model parts and accessories, sports seats from the 60’s and 70’s and Fuchs style alloy wheels in all sizes, including 15”.
We import and export classic cars, and are the Australian and New Zealand distributors for Rennline* Porsche Performance accessories, Classic Car Seats (Gran Turismo Seats*), and agent for Braid Wheels.
EARLY MODEL RECREATIONS
• Built to order early model 911 recreations for street or classic motorsport.
• We can either source the donor car or transform your 1974-89 911
• Choice of LHD/RHD
• Vehicles delivered registered and fully compliant.
• Early model steel bonnets, NOS fuel tanks, front guards, steel SC flares, front and rear fibreglass bumpers, engine covers and most interior and exterior trim.
• RENNLINE* Performance road and competition accessory products for early and late model Porsche, in both RHD and LHD, adding BMW and Audi components in 2008.
• Gran Turismo Seats*- to complement and enhance your classic 911.
• Braid Fuchs* style alloy wheels – from the classic 15” to 17”, in widths up to 11”.
• Odyssey *high performance batteries.
• Momo Prototipo steering wheels and hubs.
• RSR provides full accessory and safety equipment fitting, seat and harness mounting, brake, tyre and suspension packages.
• Roll cage fitment – outsourced through a CAMS approved installer.
RSR Classics has a service partnership with�
Exoticars Service Centre: 2c Bourke Street Parramatta Sydney.